Call for Abstract
International Conference on Physics, will be organized around the theme “”
Physics Congress 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Physics Congress 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Our universe is both ancient and vast, and expanding out farther and faster every day. This accelerating universe, the dark energy that seems to be behind it and other puzzles like the exact nature of the Big Bang and the early evolution of the universe are among the great puzzles of cosmology. Dramatic advances in observational cosmology since the 1990s, including the cosmic microwave background, distant supernovae and galaxy redshift surveys, have led to the development of a standard model of cosmology. This model requires the universe to contain large amounts of dark matter and dark energy whose nature is currently not well understood, but the model gives detailed predictions that are in excellent agreement with many diverse observations.
- Track 1-1Theoretical Astrophysics
- Track 1-2Particle Physics in Cosmology
- Track 1-3Energy of the Cosmos
- Track 1-4Formation and Interaction of Galaxies
- Track 1-5Quantum Cosmology and Theoretical Cosmology
- Track 1-6Astroparticle Physics
- Track 1-7Recent and Future Developments
- Track 1-8Stellar Foundation & Evolution
- Track 1-9Plasma Astrophysics
- Track 1-10Cosmic Microwave Background
Materials science is an interdisciplinary field including the properties of an issue and its applications to different territories of science and designing. Materials science and building is the investigation of everything being equal, from those we see and utilize each day.
- Track 2-1Quantum gases
- Track 2-2Theoretical-computational optical physics and applied mathematics
- Track 2-3Quantum nano-optics
- Track 2-4Optical geometrics
- Track 2-5Theoretical-computational optical physics and applied mathematics
- Track 2-6Quantum nano-optics
- Track 2-7Ultrafast lasers
- Track 2-8Quantum information and control
- Track 2-9Theoretical solid-state optics
- Track 2-10Quantum gases
Aerodynamics is a sub-discipline of fluid dynamics which deals with the movement of air around a solid object. E.g. interaction of aeroplane wings with air, study of motion of air around the object is called flow field, which helps in calculating various forces and moments on the exposed object. The other aspect of aerodynamic is internal aerodynamic which deals with the flow through passages in solid objects e.g. Study of air flow through jet engine or through an air conditioning pipe.
Meteorology is a branch of the atmospheric sciences which includes atmospheric chemistry and atmospheric physics
- Track 3-1Aerodynamic shape optimization
- Track 3-2Numerical modelling of vortex-dominated flows
- Track 3-3Forces acting on moving flight
- Track 3-4Nonlinear active vibration suppression in Aero elasticity
- Track 3-5Aerodynamic shape optimization
Atomic and molecular physics is the study of atoms and molecules and it is also the field of specialization in the physics. Atomic physicists study single ions and atoms while molecular physicists even investigate very small molecules that are in their gaseous form. Atomic physicists study isolated and separated ions as well as atoms along with the excitation and electron arrangements. Addition to this the electronic excitation states which are known from the atoms and molecules which are able to rotate and as well as to vibrate. These kinds of rotations and vibrations are quantized so that, there are also discrete energy levels. Therefore, the smallest energy differences exist between the different rotational states and the pure rotational spectra are far from the infrared region in which the wavelength is about 30 - 150 µm of the electromagnetic spectrum. Vibrational spectra are near to the infrared which is about 1 - 5 µm and thus the spectra resulting from electronic transitions which are mostly the ultraviolet regions.
- Track 4-1Atomic spectroscopy
- Track 4-2Atomic optical science
- Track 4-3Molecular optical sciences
Theoretical physics is a basis of modern quantitative science, on which so much else rests. It is perhaps the highest-impact, lowest-cost area of basic research. Solar cells, computers, wireless technologies, diagnostic imaging – they are all rooted in inventions made by theoretical physicists. Superconductors, Atomic structure, properties of light, and nuclear energy are all topics discovered by experimental physicists. They design experiments to test theories about the communications of matter and energy in specific ways using cultured equipment. Applications of their research are important in medicine, manufacturing, alternative energy technologies and in the military. Experimental physicists are employed by medical research companies, universities and the federal government. Computational physics is a study and implementation of numerical analysis for solving the problems in physics for which a quantitative theory already exists. Computational physics can be specified as the study and the implementation of the numerical analysis for solving problems in physics for which there is the existence of quantitative theory.
- Track 5-1Hadrons
- Track 5-2X-rays
- Track 5-3Radioactivity
- Track 5-4Alpha decay
- Track 5-5Computational group theory
- Track 5-6Computational statistics
- Track 5-7Computational number theory
In the high-energy nuclear physics we probe that nuclear matter is on the level of its fundamental constituents such as quarks and gluons. The phase transition between de confined quark-gluon matter, normal quark-gluon matter and normal nuclear matter is called as Quark Gluon Plasma. In the very high energy collisions of heavy nuclei quarks and gluons are released from the hadronic bounds of matter and therefore the new state of matter is formed which is also called as Quark-gluon plasma. The transition from the hadronic matter where neutrons, protons and other hadrons are individual particles to the quark-gluon plasma phase which is a definite prediction to the theory of strong interactions. Generally the high energy collisions of heavy nuclei that is plasma which lives only for 10-22 sec because it gets back to the hadronic phase when its rapid expansion is cooled down.
- Track 6-1Black hole spin
- Track 6-2Cosmic Ray Acceleration
- Track 6-3Gamma Ray Bursts
- Track 6-4Cosmic ray theory
- Track 6-5Gamma ray bursts theory
- Track 6-6Ultra-high energy cosmic rays
- Track 6-7Supermassive Black Hole Evolution
Biomedical Physics is additionally called restorative material science or therapeutic biophysics or connected physical science in prescription. It is as a rule the utilization of material science ideas, hypotheses and techniques to pharmaceutical or human services. The Biomedical material science program covers distinctive themes like therapeutic imaging, radiation treatment, biophysics of the circulatory framework, vision, and hearing.
Biophysics covers the natural association, from the atomic level to entire life forms level in biological processes. It depicts how creatures get sustenance, imparting, detecting nature, and repeating. Biophysical research requires some crucial standards from natural chemistry, nanotechnology, bioengineering, computational science and frameworks science.
- Track 7-1Biochemistry
- Track 7-2Nanotechnology
- Track 7-3Bioengineering
- Track 7-4Computational biology
- Track 7-5Systems biology
- Track 7-6Medical Imaging Physics
- Track 7-7Radiation Therapeutic Physics
- Track 7-8Nuclear Medicine Physics
Theoretical physics is a basis of modern quantitative science, on which so much else rests. It is perhaps the highest-impact, lowest-cost area of basic research. Solar cells, computers, wireless technologies, diagnostic imaging – they are all rooted in inventions made by theoretical physicists. Superconductors, Atomic structure, properties of light, and nuclear energy are all topics discovered by experimental physicists. They design experiments to test theories about the communications of matter and energy in specific ways using cultured equipment. Applications of their research are important in medicine, manufacturing, alternative energy technologies and in the military. Experimental physicists are employed by medical research companies, universities and the federal government. Computational physics is a study and implementation of numerical analysis for solving the problems in physics for which a quantitative theory already exists. Computational physics can be specified as the study and the implementation of the numerical analysis for solving problems in physics for which there is the existence of a quantitative theory.
- Track 8-1Hadrons
- Track 8-2X-rays
- Track 8-3Radioactivity
- Track 8-4Alpha decay
- Track 8-5Alpha decay
- Track 8-6Quark-gluon plasma
- Track 8-7Atomic optical science
- Track 9-1Conformal Field Theory
- Track 9-2Non-abelian Gauge Theories
- Track 9-3Scalar Fields
- Track 9-4Renormalization
- Track 9-5Quantum Electrodynamics
- Track 9-6Dirac Equation
- Track 9-7Plasmionics
Condensed Matter Physicists study how matter arises from a large number of interacting electrons and atoms, and what physical properties it has as a result of these interactions. The field of condensed matter physics explores the macroscopic and microscopic properties of matter. The main attention is waged to physics of solid, liquid and, phase equilibria, amorphous systems and phase transitions, electric, magnetic, thermal, structural and optical properties of condensed matter Physics.
- Track 10-1Condensed matter theory
- Track 10-2Study in condensed matter physics through scattering
- Track 10-3Numerical analysis & modelling in condensed matter physics
- Track 10-4Experimental condensed matter physics
- Track 10-5Theoretical models
- Track 10-6Study of matter through scanning tunnelling microscope
Theoretical physics is a division of physics that employs mathematical models and abstractions of physical objects and systems to streamline, explain and predict natural phenomena. This is in divergence to experimental physics, which uses experimental tools to probe these phenomena.
- Track 11-1String theory
- Track 11-2Theoretical high energy physics
- Track 11-3Lattice gauge theory
- Track 11-4Modern physics
- Track 11-5Particle and nuclear theory
- Track 11-6Astrophysics and cosmology
- Track 11-7Mathematical physics
- Track 11-8Knot theory and Topology
The term photonics was first developed as an outgrowth of the practical semiconductor light emitters. It is the science which belongs to physical science department which gives the idea of light (photon) generation, detection and manipulation through various processes like transmission, emission, signal processing, modulation, amplification, switching and sensing.
- Track 12-1Fibre optics components, equipment and systems
- Track 12-2Optics for astronomy
- Track 12-3Optical manipulation techniques, spectroscopies, and scattering techniques
- Track 12-4Lasers and semiconductors
- Track 12-5Adaptive optics
- Track 12-6Optical instrumentation
- Track 12-7Optical fabrication
- Track 12-8Optics in astronomy and astrophysics
- Track 12-9Integrated photonics
- Track 13-1Electromagnetic induction
- Track 13-2Magnetism and magnetic fields
- Track 13-3MRAM and Magnetic logic devices
- Track 13-4Magnetization dynamics
- Track 13-5Geomagnetism
- Track 13-6Microelectronics
- Track 13-7Semiconductor devices
Lightning is an example of plasma present at Earth's surface. Typically, lightning discharges 30,000 amperes at up to 100 million volts and emits light, radio waves, X-rays and even gamma rays. Plasma temperatures in lightning can approach 28,000 K (28,000 °C; 50,000 °F) and electron densities may exceed 1024 m−3.
- Track 14-1Plasmonionics
- Track 14-2Plasma modelling
- Track 14-3Kinetic and fluid theory
- Track 14-4Magnetic plasma
- Track 14-5Laser and plasma based accelerator
- Track 14-6Chemical cosmology
Geology is the study of the Earth. It includes composition and material, structure, processes, and history. We have come a long way since then, with the theories of plate tectonics explaining the position of the continents, volcanoes, and earthquakes, and evolution, the fossil record we see in the rocks. The emplacement of granites and their erosion can give us a grasp of the vast span of geological time, and geologists are the scientists who find most of the world’s natural resources. Geophysics is the study of the Earth by quantitative physical methods. It is an applied science and includes the Earth’s interior, crust, oceans, atmosphere, and magnetosphere. Applications are broad and can include magnetic studies related to the Earth’s interaction with the Sun; plate tectonics and the interior of the Earth; petroleum and mineral exploration; environmental and engineering analyses; and even archaeological investigations. Special areas of study include the following, among others.
- Track 15-1Different branches of Geology
- Track 15-2Fundamentals of Geology
- Track 15-3Geological sequestration of greenhouse gases
- Track 15-4Geologic materials
Acoustics is the branch of physics that deals with the study of all mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids including topics such as vibration, sound, ultrasound, and infrasound. A somebody UN agency works within the field of acoustics is associate physicist whereas somebody operating within the field of acoustics technology could also be referred to as associate physical science engineer. the appliance of acoustics is a gift in the majority aspects of contemporary society with the foremost obvious being the audio and noise management industries. Hearing is one in every of the foremost crucial suggests that of survival within the animal world, and speech is one in every of the foremost distinctive characteristics of human development and culture. consequently, the science of acoustics spreads across several aspects of human society—music, medicine, design, industrial production, warfare and a lot of. Likewise, animal species like songbirds and frogs use sound and hearing as a key component of sexual union rituals or marking territories. Art, craft, science, and technology have angry each other to advance the complete, as in several alternative fields of information.
- Track 16-1Environmental Noise
- Track 16-2Musical Acoustics
- Track 16-3Ultra sounds
- Track 16-4Vibration and Dynamics
Applied physics is the application of the science of physics to helping human beings and solving their problems.Applied physics is meant for a selected technological or sensible use. It's typically thought-about as a bridge or association between physics and engineering. “Applied” is distinguished from “pure” by a refined combination of things, like the motivation and perspective of researchers and therefore, the nature of the connection to the technology or science that will lay low with the work. Applied physics is stock-still within the elementary truths and basic ideas of the physical sciences, however, thinks about with employment of scientific principles in sensible devices and systems, and within the application of physics in different areas of science. It usually differs from engineering in this associate applied scientist might not be planning one thing above all, however, rather is exploitation physics or conducting physics analysis with the aim of developing new technologies or resolution associate engineering drawback. This approach is analogous thereto of math. In different words, applied physics is a stock-still within the elementary truths and basic ideas of the physical sciences. However, thinks about the employment of those scientific principles in sensible devices and systems. Applied physicists also can have an interest in the use of physics for research. For example, the sphere of accelerator physics will contribute to analysis in theoretical physics by operating with engineers Facilitative style, and construction of high-energy colliders.
- Track 17-1Fluid Dynamics
- Track 17-2Industrial and Statistical Physics
- Track 17-3Metrology
- Track 17-4Semiconductors
- Track 17-53D Printing and Technology
- Track 17-6Bioinformatics and computational biology
A solar system is a system comprising a sun and the different objects that orbit around it such as planets, satellites, asteroids etc. The system has a gravitational force that holds all these objects together. There are many such solar systems in the universe
The Nanomaterials with diameter more than 100 nm can be used to reduce the size of information processing parts of most usable devices such as cell phones and lap computers. Nano technology is used for renewable energy as the efficiency of the photovoltaic (PV) solar cells was increased by Nano technology, while their manufacturing and electricity production costs were reduced at an unprecedented rate.
- Track 19-1Nano Technology for Solar power collection
- Track 19-2Energy efficiency through Nano Technology
- Track 19-3Energy Applications of Nano Technology
- Track 19-4Nano Fuel Cells - Energy Storage
- Track 19-5Contribution towards Energy solutions
Low-temperature physics, science concerned with the production and maintenance of temperatures much below normal, down to almost absolute zero, and with various phenomena that occur only at such temperatures. Low-temperature physics is also known as cryogenics.
Nanomaterials describe, in principle, materials of which a single unit is sized (in at least one dimension) between 1 and 1000 nanometres (10?9 meter) but is usually 1—100 nm (the usual definition of nanoscale). Nanomaterials are slowly becoming commercialized and beginning to emerge as commodities.
- Track 21-1Advances in Materials Science
- Track 21-2Mining and Metallurgy
- Track 21-3Energy materials
- Track 21-4Synthesis and processing
- Track 21-5Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials
- Track 21-6Synthesis of Nanomaterials and Nanoparticles
- Track 21-7Recent trends in nanotechnology
- Track 21-8Nanocomposites
- Track 22-1Enabling technologies for renewable energy
- Track 22-2Thermal energy storage
- Track 22-3Energy efficiency
- Track 22-4Sustainable energy research
- Track 22-5Combined heat and power (CHP)
Space science encompasses all of the scientific disciplines that involve space exploration and study natural phenomena and physical bodies occurring in outer space, such as space medicine and astrobiology.